1. Please send a zip lock bag with diapers, wipes and a change of clothes.
2. LATE PICK-UP: Children who are not picked up on time will be brought to the extended day room and parents will be charged a $10.00 fee for any part of each hour the child is in extended day. Teachers wait 5 minutes before and 5 minutes after class time, after this period you are considered late.
3. Please do not discuss your child with the teacher in the pick-up line. If you need to talk to the teacher, please call the school and the teacher will be glad to talk with you by phone or schedule an appointment.
4. Written notification must accompany any individual who picks up your child and is not on the Authorization for Pickup Contact Form. For your child’s safety, we will not release him/her to anyone without proper verification and a note from the parent.
5. ABSENTEEISM: Parents are asked to call the school on the days that their child will not attend. Tuition deductions and make-up days cannot be given for absenteeism.
6. Removable clothing (Coats, hats, mittens) and school bags should be labeled. Lilliput is not responsible for lost items or clothing.
7. Toys should not be brought to School. They are easily lost among our toys. Special "blankies" etc. may come for the children who nap and need to be labeled with the child’s name.
8. School clothes should be comfortable and easy for the child to manage by his/her self. Children should not have to worry about getting them dirty.
9. FOOTWEAR: Children need to come to school in comfortable shoes they can run in such as sneakers. No flip flops or crocks please. They come off easily and children wearing these shoes will not be allowed to climb the jungle gym for safety reasons.
10. In case of wetting accidents, please keep a zip-lock bag with extra clothes and your child’s name on it in their back pack at all times / change seasonally. Wet clothes will go home in the zip-lock bag.
11. Your child should have a school bag for carrying home papers and projects. Attach a large safety pin to the outside. This can be used to attach notes from home to school. Please label the school bag with your child’s name where it is visible on the outside.
12. Lilliput reserves the right to cancel any class due to lack of enrollment.
13. Lilliput believes communication between home and school is very important. Call us at any time to discuss your concerns or problems. We can only fix it if we know it needs to be fixed.